Seametrics’ DO2 Smart Sensor is the next generation in trouble-free oxygen sensing design.
Utilizing fluorescence of a stable, immobilized ruthenium-based film matrix, the sensor provides precision optical transmission and detection to measure oxygen concentration in the fluid outside of the sensor.
Equipped with integrated datalogger and Aqua4Plus software, this sensor provides convenient, high-quality data to the user.
- Sensor does not require water movement, flow, or frequent cleaning
- Does not require frequent calibration
- 1.66″ diameter—fits easily in 2-inch wells
- RS485 Modbus® interface
- Measures dissolved oxygen and temperature
- Over 260,000 records in non-volatile memory
- Fluorescence sensor technology
- No membranes, fill solutions, replacement caps, or cartridges required
- Includes new Aqua4Plus control software for setting up flexible recording sequences, retrieving data, monitoring real-time data, and viewing collected data
- Dam discharge monitoring aquaculture
- Leachate monitoring (Landfill)
- Long-term surface water monitoring
- Monitoring remediation performance
- Municipal and industrial water treatment facilities