Depending on your site needs, the PT12-BV barometric pressure sensor comes as either a weatherproof box or stainless steel tube. Both versions provide an ideal barometric reference for absolute pressure sensors.
As a weatherproof box, it also offers automatic barometric compensation when used with SDI-12. Simply attach the PT12-BV to a PT12 submersible sensor and receive barometrically compensated pressure readings. No post-processing of data. No vented cable. No desiccant tubes.
Featuring both an SDI12 (v.1.3) interface and a Modbus® RTU interface, the PT12-BV is easy to connect to recorders and existing monitoring networks, making it the preferred choice for many environmental professionals.
- Tube version constructed with 316 stainless steel, fluoropolymer, and PTFE (titanium available)
- Weatherproof box version constructed with ABS – IP66/67, fluorocarbon, and Buna N (nitrile rubber)
- SDI-12 v1.3 interface
- Modbus® RTU interface
- Barometrically compensate attached absolute sensor for level measurement (SDI-12 only)
- Available with a variety of cable options—polyethylene, polyurethane, or FEP
- Operates on low power
- Level measurement: barometrically compensate absolute pressure sensors
- Measure vacuum pressure during vapor extraction pilot testing
- Supplement aquifer test data in leaky or confined conditions
- Accurately measure barometric pressure