This single unit can do the work of six sensors—all at the same time. Available in a variety of configurations to fit your needs.
To make your work even simpler, this sensor comes standard with both SDI-12 and Modbus interfaces, an integrated datalogger, as well as wireless connectivity for cellular modems.
- Available in 5 standard configurations to measure combinations of: pH, ORP, temperature, salinity, TDS, pressure and level, dissolved oxygen, and turbidity
- Includes both SDI-12 and Modbus interfaces for greater flexibility
- Integrated datalogger stores records in non-volatile memory
- RS485 network—connects with other Seametrics Smart Sensors
- Wireless connectivity
- Available with a variety of cable options—including polyethylene, polyurethane, and FEP
- Flexible Windows®-based programming
- Real-time viewing and easy export to spreadsheets/databases
- Direct-read option for use with panel meters or RTU/PLC applications
Seametrics’ Multi-Parameter Smart Sensor is available in 5 standard configurations.
|Option 1||Option 2||Option 3||Option 4||Option 5|