The CT2X is a conductivity and temperature sensor with built-in datalogging. Incorporating a 4-pole epoxy and graphite electrode cell, it is extremely durable and resistant to data interferences—making it excellent for use in rugged field conditions.
The CT2X also comes with Seametrics’ powerful, easy-to-use Aqua4Plus software, affording the user extensive control, including real-time monitoring, flexible programming, and versatile data display options.
- Measures conductivity, total dissolved solids, and temperature
- Ranges from 10 microsiemens/cm to 300,000 microsiemens/cm
- Pressure and level option available
- In-field calibration utilities
- Narrow 0.75″ diameter, 12.5″ or 16″ length (depending on version)
- Linear and nLFn temperature compensation
- Up to 349,000 records in non-volatile memory
- 316 stainless steel, fluoropolymer, and PTFE construction (titanium optional)
- Digital industry standard RS485 interface
- Available with a variety of cable options—including polyethylene, polyurethane, and FEP Teflon
- Modbus and SDI-12 protocols available
- Easy export to spreadsheets and databases