The Return Material Authorization (RMA) is designed to facilitate the return of product for warranty evaluation, out-of-box failures, repair, recalibration, and restock (unused new product.) NOTE: failure to follow RMA Process may result in time delays or rejection of the RMA.
- The RMA Request form shall be submitted by Seametrics authorized distributors and OEM customers ONLY.
- Before submitting the RMA, distributors/customers must contact Seametrics’ Technical Support (253-480-3020 or 1-800-975-8153) for a preliminary evaluation and the assignment of a case number for future reference.
- Provide Seametrics Technical Support a detailed description of your application, including information on relevant variables such as fluid velocity, temperature, pressure, piping configuration, electrical connections, and type of fluid.
- Upon authorization from Seametrics Technical Support, complete and return this form to Seametrics email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Package and ship the product to the attention of “Seametrics RMA Dept.” You must write the RMA# on each box and label (failure to do so will delay processing.) Products damaged in shipping will void the warranty.
- A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) must be attached to the RMA Request Form if the meter has been exposed to hazardous materials. 7) For RMA status related questions, call 253-480-2981 or 1-800-975-8153 or email email@example.com
- Products must be cleaned before return. Products not cleaned will be assessed a minimum $75 cleaning fee. Cleaning applies to products involving dirt, slurries, or other non-hazardous material or fluids. Products involving hazardous or unknown fluids must also include an MSDS. For employee safety, products involving hazardous or unknown fluids, and not cleaned and accompanied by an MSDS, will be returned.